- This event has passed.
BC Rural Health Conference
11 / May / 2018 - 13 / May / 2018
Rural and regional physicians and specialists, nurses, nurse practitioners, allied healthcare practitioners, administrators, and health educators are all invited to learn about rural medicine, including emergency medicine, hands-on skills enhancement, and interprofessional team practice.
Conference-associated courses include:
- The CARE-R Course – May 9 + 10, participation by invitation only
- HOUSE-OB: Obstetrics – May 10, open to MDs, residents, and midwives
- HOUSE- EM: Acute Care – May 11, open to MDs, residents – SOLD OUT!
The following workshops have limited enrolment – register early to guarantee your spot:
- Rapid Ultrasound for Shock and Hypotension, and More – SOLD OUT!
- IUD Insertion and Endometrial Biopsy – SOLD OUT!
- Suture Techniques and Extensor Tendon Repair: Basic Workshop – SOLD OUT!
- Useful Skin Flap Techniques: Advanced Suturing Techniques – SOLD OUT!
- Tricky Airway Workshop – SOLD OUT!
- Casting and Treatment of Common Fracture Patterns – SOLD OUT!
We highly recommend you register early, as courses and workshops have limited seating. Register now!
Registration will be available on site at the Vancouver Island Convention Centre on May 11, 12 and 13.
We look forward to seeing you in Nanaimo this May!