Session Goal: To promote efficient and effective collaboration between an injured worker’s hand therapist and their claim manager to promote the best outcome for the injured worker to return to function, work, and life.
Each session will run from 12-4 pm. Lunch and refreshments will be included.
The sessions will include:
• An introduction by Health Care Services
• A presentation by a Case Manager on the “basics” of claim management
• A presentation by Hand Therapist and Physiotherapist, Trevor Fraser
• A review of the new Hand Therapy Contract
Date and location:
• Friday, April 13, 2018– Nanaimo (Vancouver Island Convention Centre, Nanaimo)
Registration Deadline: March 31, 2018